Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter 10

***Content Warning... just FYI lol***

I had no idea what I was going to do, or what had just come over me.

I was full-on running towards our dorm, praying Mattie was there, but praying that he wasn’t. I stood in front of the door for what felt like forever. Finally I turned the handle and let myself in.

I looked over to see Mattie sprawled out in his bed, lying on his stomach. He had the window opened all the way, and was sleeping in just his boxers. There was more then enough moonlight shinning through the window for me to see just how peaceful he looked; so peaceful that I almost chickened out… almost.

I had no idea what had come over me, I had never so much as even kissed a boy, and a few hours ago I had never even thought of Mattie as anything more then a friend; and now here I was, aching to touch him. I knew I would never be able to explain to him through words all the things I had discovered about myself tonight... I figured the physical side might work better.

I sighed to myself, I must have always knows, always known that I wanted to be with him, I just managed to ignore it. It seemed so forbidden to want him, but now I could hardly believe that I had never tried to be with him before.

I pulled my shirt up over my head and slid my skirt over my thighs and down to the floor. Although it was a hot night my skin was covered in goosebumps and my heart was pounding. I was shaking slightly and was almost worried that the pounding of my heart and my elevated breathing would wake him up before I was ready for him to see me. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. I took a few deep breaths and opened my eyes. As quickly as I could I climbed over Mattie onto his bed, before I could change my mind.

As I laid down beside him my whole body was tingling with anticipation and for the first time in my life I didn’t felt confident off the ice. Mattie wanted me. He had always wanted me and I had been too stupid to see it. How many years had I wasted? I didn’t even want to think about it any longer, I reached out and touched his cheek with my hand. He stirred but didn’t wake up, I snuggled up next to him and began putting light kisses along his jaw bone towards his mouth. When I brought my eyes back to his face I saw that he was wide awake, staring at me. He rolled over onto his side to face me with his body.

“Hi…” I said for lack of anything better to say. I gazed into his eyes. He just continued to stare at me. I felt fear for the first time, what was I thinking? How had I just taken Jake’s opinion on this? I should have checked with Carrol! How would I ever live this down?

I started to pull my body away from him, I averted my eyes down not wanting to meet his gaze any longer. When my eyes ran over his muscular body again, I saw his shape through his boxers and knew that Jake hadn’t been wrong, that I hadn’t been wrong.

“No” he murmured, pulling me against him again, “Stay… please…” And then his lips were on mine. Softly and timidly he began to trace my lips with his tongue, looking for access; which I granted. He kissed me deeply, pulling me underneath him and holding me firmly. His hands began to wander down my back, sending chills all over my body. He pulled himself off of me to kneel on his bed, he gently lifted me up towards him again. Staring into my eyes he reached behind my back and undid my bra. I pulled it off of my shoulders and let it drop onto the floor. I felt the intensity of his eyes on my body, drinking it in. I couldn’t help but stare at his body, how had I never noticed how perfect it was?

His tongue traced a line down my throat onto my chest, as his hands once again pulled me close. My hands rested on his shoulders allowing him the room he needed. He began to kiss and nibble his way down to my stomach and I began to loose control. He quickly flipped me down onto his bed again and climbed on top. He continued to kiss his way down stopping only to remove my boy shorts and toss them aside.

I could only close my eyes as he pushed my legs open and his tongue began to move around me. I let out a moan of pleasure and he pushed his tongue inside me in response. I felt like I would explode if I didn’t touch him soon and I began to pull away.

His mouth left me then and he was sitting up in between my legs, staring at me. I propped myself up onto my elbows and he slid a finger inside of me. My eyes rolled back and I let my head follow; I only had a quick second to stare at the ceiling before he inserted another finger and my eyes closed as I inhaled quickly.

He began to move his fingers rapidly, and I couldn’t hold myself up any longer. I fell back onto the bed, moaning quietly as his fingers reached in deeper, exploring. To my dismay he pulled his fingers out. He pushed his body back on top of me, and as his lips found mine, I entwined my fingers into his hair, pulling him closer.

When, and only when I was desperate for air did I break the kiss. We were sitting up now and I was straddling him. I pushed him back onto his bed, and grasped the top of his boxers in my hands, I gently pulled them down, kissing every inch of him on the way.

I discarded his boxers on the floor with my clothes and took him inside my mouth, it was his turn to moan as he reached the back of my throat and I began to slowly pull him in and out. His moaning became more intense as I increased the pace, when he suddenly sat up and gently pulled my mouth up to meet his.

Once again he pushed me down and stretched out on me, his body was hot, and covered in sweat. His weight crushed down on top of me. He stared at my face for a moment, a questioning look in his eyes. I knew what he was asking and so I answered by crossing my legs around his lower back and pulling him towards me.

He pulled away, just enough that he was staring down at me, propped up on his arms. He allowed himself to enter me slightly; just enough that I moaned the loudest I had that night. I bit down hard on my lower lip and braced my arms above my head, against the wall. He began to smile then, as I tried to pull him inside me with my legs, he resisted. When I tried to pull him in more, his smile grew bigger, and he continued to resist the pressure of my legs on his back. Finally I dropped my legs from around his back and began to arch my body towards him. His greedy, full lips found my chest and his tongue began it’s travels again. I quickly dropped back down, not being able to take more of his touch.

He began to rotate his hips in small circular motions, and before I was consciously aware of it I was moaning his name. He continued to stare down at me, soaking in the moment.

“Please Mattie…” I finally sighed. I put my legs back around him and braced myself against the wall with my hands again. “Please Mattie… I need you…please…” I didn’t care that I was begging, I looked up into his face and his answering smile was blinding.

“Carlie…” He whispered softly, bringing his smile down to meet my mouth. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to hear you say that.” He grasped my shoulders firmly in his hands and pushed himself deep inside me as I let out a squeal of pleasure.


Mattie’s POV

I thought it had been a dream, I was sure of it. Carlie was beside me, kissing me and any moment I was going to wake up to disappointment; finding her sleeping soundly beside me. But she had whispered ’hi…’ self-consciously and then she began to pull away, two things she had never done before in my dreams. I pulled her close and then I knew for sure I wasn’t dreaming. Somehow she had ended up here, under me, wanting me. I wasn’t about to ask why or how… all I cared about was that she was here. I had tried to go slow, I knew it was her first time but I couldn’t help myself… I needed her so bad. I was afraid to let go, afraid that she would change her mind.

I remember the tempo we had found together, something so new and exciting, yet so familiar and perfect. I looked at her now, curled up beside me; her legs still tangled in mine. I smiled as I thought about how beautiful she was, even more so then I thought possible. Best of all she had enjoyed it, really enjoyed it. I don’t think I coul ever forget how perfect she looked as she moaned my name, pulling me in deeper. When her legs began to quiver and I felt her muscles contract around me I thought for sure I couldn’t handle anymore. I had held on though, and I had taken her over the edge again. Now here she was, still beside me.

There was no way I could sleep, I was exhausted but I needed her again. I needed her as many times as I could have her before the morning came, I was still afraid that tonight was all a dream and I would wake up and she’d be gone. Listening to her moan my name and squeal every time I pushed into her had only made me realize that there was nothing in the world I wanted more then to make her call out my name again and again.

I pulled her close to me and began to kiss her. She woke up groggily, but soon she was smiling back at me and squeezing closer. Staring into her gorgeous brown eyes I can’t help but wonder, why had I been stupid enough to hide from her?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh omg finally!!!
    im so glad they're together!
    amazing update =D

    ReplyDelete